- 1 Is the ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center open?
- 2 When can you go ice skating in Rockefeller Center?
- 3 Are the ice skating rinks open in New York?
- 4 Does Rockefeller Center have ice skating summer?
- 5 Is Wollman Rink cash only?
- 6 How much does it cost to ice skate in Central Park?
- 7 How long can you ice skate at Rockefeller Center?
- 8 When can you ice skate in Central Park?
- 9 When can you ice skate in New York?
- 10 Can you rent ice skates at Rockefeller Center?
- 11 How big is the ice rink at Rockefeller Center?
- 12 What is there to do in NYC at Christmas?
- 13 What is there to do in New York at Christmas?
- 14 What can you do at Rockefeller Center in the summer?
Is the ice skating rink at Rockefeller Center open?
The Rink is open seven days a week, including Christmas and New Year’s Day, from 9 a.m. to midnight. The Rink is located in the Plaza in front of the Rockefeller Building on Fifth Avenue between 49th and 50th streets. To arrive by subway, take the B, D, F, or M train to the Rockefeller Center stop.
When can you go ice skating in Rockefeller Center?
The Rink at Rockefeller Center is open daily from 8:30am until midnight.
Are the ice skating rinks open in New York?
The Rink at Winter Village is New York City’s only free admission ice skating rink, which is made possible by our partner Bank of America. The Rink is open daily, including holidays*, through the season, weather and events permitting. Many changes were made this season for the health and safety of the public and staff.
Does Rockefeller Center have ice skating summer?
When you visit The Rink at Rockefeller Center during the summer, you can enjoy a fantastic lunch or dinner under the tents. Or have a glass of champagne, perhaps a subtle Malbec. But do enjoy the ambiance of the place.
Is Wollman Rink cash only?
The Wollman Rink was a New York City government contract with the Trump Organization that ended in 2021 after it was canceled. It operates on a cash-only basis.
How much does it cost to ice skate in Central Park?
Central Park’s other ice-skating destination is less of a tourist trap than the rink at the southern end of the park. But thanks to its size—there are two, NHL-regulation-sized rinks—it’s especially popular with youth and adult hockey leagues. The rink has an entrance fee of $5 and upwards and is cash only.
How long can you ice skate at Rockefeller Center?
The Rink is operating at a limited capacity and skate times are limited to 50-minutes from your scheduled arrival time to allow for social distancing both inside and on the ice.
When can you ice skate in Central Park?
Ice Skating in Central Park starts at 10am Mon- Sun, closes at 2.30pm Monday and Tuesday, 10pm on Wednesday and Thursday, 11pm on Friday and Saturday and 9pm on Sunday.
When can you ice skate in New York?
From October everyone can go ice skating in New York. The hot-spots for ice skating in New York are Rockefeller Center and Central Park but there are more rinks. A true New York winter would not be complete without ice skating on one of the rinks around the city.
Can you rent ice skates at Rockefeller Center?
Skates are available to rent for $15, though guests are welcome to bring their own skates. The Rink at Rockefeller Center is located at Fifth Avenue, between 49th and 50th streets, in Rockefeller Plaza, right below the iconic Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree.
How big is the ice rink at Rockefeller Center?
The Ice Rink at Rockefeller Center However, if you want to people watch and enjoy a great NYC experience, come on down. The ice rink is open from October to April each year. The skating surface is 122 feet long and 59 feet wide and can accommodate only 150 skaters at one time.
What is there to do in NYC at Christmas?
Best Christmas things to do in NYC
- The Bank of America Winter Village at Bryant Park.
- Dyker Heights Holiday Lights.
- The Rockefeller Christmas Tree.
- Stunning holiday lights in NYC.
- Holiday Window Displays.
- The Empire State Building’s holiday musical light show.
- Statue & Skyline Holiday Cocoa Cruise.
- Grand Central Holiday Fair.
What is there to do in New York at Christmas?
Fun Ideas For Christmas in New York
- The Rockettes Radio City Christmas Spectacular.
- The Nutcracker.
- Christmas Markets.
- Bryant Park.
- Rockefeller Center Christmas Tree.
- Saks Fifth Avenue Light Show.
- New York Christmas Window Displays.
- Central Park.
What can you do at Rockefeller Center in the summer?
9 AMAZING THINGS TO DO IN ROCKEFELLER CENTER
- Top of the Rock Observation Deck.
- The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon Taping.
- Saturday Night Live Taping.
- Tour at NBC Studios.
- Rockefeller Center Tour.
- Radio City Music Hall Stage Door Tour.
- Brunch at the Rainbow Room.
- The Rink at the Rockefeller.