- 1 Who is the girl in the new direct line advert?
- 2 Who are the actors in the direct line advert?
- 3 What happened to Winston Wolf?
- 4 Who plays RoboCop in the direct line advert?
- 5 Who does the voiceover for the direct line advert?
- 6 Where was the direct line advert filmed?
- 7 Is Mr White the wolf?
- 8 What was Harvey Keitel’s nickname in Pulp Fiction?
- 9 What does Mr Wolf do in Pulp Fiction?
- 10 Who is the new RoboCop?
- 11 Who rides the motorbike in the Direct Line advert?
Who is the girl in the new direct line advert?
Robyn Addison – Other Works – IMDb.
Who are the actors in the direct line advert?
Harvey Keitel’s Direct Line ad and 6 other examples of actors
- Lawrence Fishburne, aka Morpheus.
- Sean Connery, aka James Bond.
- Kyle MacLachlan, aka Agent Dale Cooper.
- Alan Reed, aka Fred Flintstone.
- Samuel L.
- Kevin Bacon, aka just about everyone.
What happened to Winston Wolf?
Wolfe has been replaced by RoboCop, Donatello from Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles and Bumblebee of the Transformers. After a long and chequered career as Hollywood’s sharp-tongued problem-solver, Winston “The Wolf” Wolfe is finally retiring as the face of Direct Line.
Who plays RoboCop in the direct line advert?
Derek Mears plays RoboCop in a Direct Line insurance commercial.
Who does the voiceover for the direct line advert?
The narration in the advert is provided by the unmistakable voice of stand-up comedian and television panellist Milton Jones, who viewers will recognise from such shows as Mock the Week, Michael McIntyre’s Comedy Roadshow and Live at the Apollo.
Where was the direct line advert filmed?
This film shot at South Stack on Anglesey is a great advertfor Scotland. An iconic Anglesey landmark stars in a new film – but moviegoers will be led to believe the location is hundreds of miles away in Scotland.
Is Mr White the wolf?
Larry Dimmick is Mr. White’s real name. He’s not Winston Wolf. Same actor, different characters, however its rumored that Bonnie the nurse in Pulp Fiction is the “doctor that’ll fix Orange up”.
What was Harvey Keitel’s nickname in Pulp Fiction?
Remember Harvey Keitel as Winston Wolfe? Of course you do. His appearance in “Pulp Fiction” as the fixer, the cleaner who knew how to take care of Jules’ and Vincent’s boneheaded mistakes, was a model of efficiency under pressure — a no-nonsense performer who got the job done with style.
What does Mr Wolf do in Pulp Fiction?
Winston Wolf is a supporting character in Quentin Tarantino’s 2nd film, Pulp Fiction. He is a cleaner working for Marsellus Wallace. He was portrayed by Harvey Keitel, who also played Larry Dimmick in Reservoir Dogs.
Who is the new RoboCop?
Little Monsters Director Abe Forsythe Took Over In November 2019. A little more than three months after Neill Blomkamp stepped away from RoboCop Returns, Abe Forsythe, the director of the superbly hilarious 2019 child zombie flick Little Monsters, was taking over the project.
Who rides the motorbike in the Direct Line advert?
Derek Mears is RoboCop in New Commercial for UK Insurance Company Direct Line! [Video]